Vikram : 'I' Telugu Teaser In HD

'I', an Rs 180 crore magnum opus, has been creating new record in pre-release business. While the Tamil version of 'I' was sold out for a record Rs 100 crore including the Satellite & Audio rights, Telugu version has been bought by Mega Super Good Films for a record Rs 30 crore and another Rs 7 to 10 crore will be pocketed through Satellite Rights. 'I' Hindi version has fetched Rs 25 crore for the producer and its Malayalam version was sold out for a never heard price offered to a dubbing flick till date.
Trade Circles say, Producer Aascar Ravichandran is able to get a break-even with the sale of theatrical and satellite rights of 'I' in India alone. He is surely gonna make huge profits with the sale of 'I' rights in Overseas. Especially, 'I' is expected to have a mind-blowing 15,000 screen release in China alone if everything falls in place. In that case, Profits for Producer could be beyond anyone's expectations!
Related Posts with Thumbnails